5.14.2008

Baby Names.

I'm having BABY!!! Just kidding. So mother's day was just the other day and i thought, hmm, i will be a mother someday.
There's this crazy texting devise my friend informed me of. Its called ChaCha. Kinda like when you text google for questions- Here's how it works. You text: 242 242 (aka chacha), Ask it a question. I'm pretty sure you can ask it anything. ChaCha will answer you to its best ability. Its answered by people who use the web to look up the answer for you, the answers are very personal and change even if you ask it the same question, because its just that personable. Some friends and I put ChaCha to the test, and it was great. Anyways back to the baby names.

Q: Chacha, what shall i name my unborn child?
A: What's it gender
A: That's a very important thing to decide with your husband.
A: Odelia, Paige, Dakhota, Mackenna, Takora and Abraham are a few names you could consider. See a link for more rare names.

Yah! Good answer ChaCha. It took me the third time to get the right answer that time. Other baby names i like are; Aurora, Oscar, Warren, Jade, Kate.
PS- I'm really not having a Baby, i just thought its always fun to think of names for my future seed.

So some other random questions I asked ChaCha,

Q: Hey ChaCha- Black or White and why?
A: I think both because they look nice together.

Q: ChaCha, should i join the mafia?
A: Once you get in, its almost impossible to get out.

Q: What's the greatest band ever?
A: I can't answer that for chacha, but personally i would say boston or the styx.

Silly questions, i know. You can also send legit questions, it was just so entertaining, everyone's questions and everyone's answers kept the whole room laughing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When you need to find the perfect baby name its never easy.

About Me

My photo
I'm up for a little adventure.

Blog Archive