6.05.2012

Istanbul

FERRY RIDE ALONG THE BOSPHORUS

ISTANBUL :
One thousand and forty-four pictures later,
a quick love for Istanbul developed almost instantaneously.
A lovely city. The architecture was outstanding, interior and exterior.  Rich with patterns, colors, history, dedication and prayer. One of my favorite things about this place was the people. The food on the side of the streets, or the colors in the markets, almost a scene from a old familiar film I wanted to make up simple stories for nearly everyone that I met. Turkey, known for their textiles and art, I definitely plan on coming back one day. Seeing the city by fairy was a real treat and gave a great sampler of the hill side, the palaces and the masques galore. Surprisingly even though there are 2,000 masques, back in Jerusalem , the call to prayer is much louder. I think the speakers are intentionally faced towards our general direction. But, I don't mind.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm up for a little adventure.

Blog Archive